Astray Blue Frame 2nd L (OOB)

This is tentitively the OOB (Out Of Box) kit that I'm gonna be building for sty's compy.



Its feet is not very well articulated, it can only be bent backwards a little.

This shall be the final pose that I'm gonna stick with when the kit is done.
Fierce?




Snipping a bit of the male parts to allow for easier & closer fittings.



Drilling some holes in an attempt to give the chest some details.
However, these holes will not be seen when the kit is done.


Scribing some panel lines on the underside of the shoulder in an attempt to hide a major problematic seam line which is difficult to seal.


I'm a lazy bastard, so I bought a bottle of dissolved putty to try it out.


The dissolved putty is applied using a toothpick(which is also the stirrer) on the seams which had been cemented together.


After filing away the excess, the seam may look like it has became more obvious but it is actually filled by the putty.



After priming, Tamiya Brilliant Blue is applied.


Damn, these crocstiks sure are handy.


My "spray booth" - The Abyss.


I bought the frame of my spray booth from Daiso.
How you are supposed to use it is that you stretch a plastic bag over it and use it as a rubbish bin.


Completed with some test shots




COMPLETED









Rest of the gallery can be viewed HERE.

Comments

Popular Posts