[Airbrush] YEHONG-470

The YEHONG-470 is my very first airbrush(ab).
It is a Made in Taiwan double action ab.
You can find out more of its specs fr HERE.

It retails at S$69.90 at Miniature Hobby but thanks to sty, I'm able to get it with a 20% discount.

The package.



The components.


The airbrush.


The accessories.
A mini spanner & the tapered attachment.


The ab set.
The tapered attachment is useful when you wanna drive your ab using a fish pump thru a rubber tube. (Stop staring at my manly tits)




Dammit! KNNBCCBSMLJKPKBBBQ!!!
I'm such a klutz.
After a tiring first day of airbrushing at sty's workshop, due to a lack of concentration, I dropped my brand new ab on the ground.
It landed butt first and now there's a dent on the aluminium butt.


Luckily, upon further inspection, the dent doesn't affect the movement of the needle.

But it's still a massive eyesore.

These are parts of the manual.





Comments

Popular Posts