Airbrush Cleaning Brush

Ever since I got my airbrush, I have a problem cleaning the chamber that's located between the paint cup and nozzle.
I'd need something that's resembles a mini baby bottle brush.
I've thought of using eyelash brushes but even they are too big to fit into the chamber.
Recently, I saw a commercial on tv which showed a mini brush that's used for cleaning the spaces in between the teeth and gums.
I think I've seen such stuff in Daiso before, so I went there today to try my luck.

It's called the interdental brush and they come in different sizes, different quantities and with different handles.

Product: Interdental Brush (I-shaped)
Size: SSS (fits into a space of 0.8mm)

(click on images to enlarge)

Pack of four and a carry case.


The brushes.


The carry case.


Interdental brushes.


Bristle heads.


Carry case holds two.






My initial intention of the brush was to use it to scrub the chamber but it turns out that it can also be used to clean parts of the nozzle cap and nozzle.


Cleaning the chamber (the tunnel btw the paint cup and nozzle).




Cleaning the nozzle cap.




Cleaning the nozzle.
You definately can't fit it thru the entire nozzle because the brush diameter is 0.8mm while your nozzles come in sizes of 0.2mm, 0.3mm & 0.5mm.
But you can still use it to scrub the bigger openings.




Can it withstand hobby thinners?
The answer is Yes.
The bristles are so closely knit that they can actually hold thinner. Haha.

Dry.


Soaked.

Comments

G.G. said…
Is it really effective for cleaning your airbrush?

I might buy some as well if is good.

Popular Posts