Hobby Art Gallery - Tetsujin 2017 OOB Entry - Barbatos 1/100

The Tetsujin Competition held locally started taking in registration for entries in June 2016.
I decided to submit my 1/100 Barbatos in their OOB (out-of box) category.
Registration fee was S$20 which is a decent amount to support the local modelling community.
Furthermore, you will receive a $10 voucher to purchase the E7 paints during the event.

Here's a link to the photos of the entries for the event: Tetsujin 2017 Entries

The event was held at Bugis+ atrium from 6 Feb to 12 Feb 2017.

This is my entry getting its photo taken.













And then given a spot in their display cabinet for the public to see.

































On 12 Feb 2017, I was quite pleased to have gotten the Merit award in the OOB category.
Even more pleased that I'm being handed the prizes by the legendary gunpla modeller Eday.
















Prizes for the Merit award.













WIP











Comments

Popular Posts