Gundam HG 144 Hyaku Shiki

Tried spraying a black undercoat for all the gold parts on this piece.



Used Anchor spray paints for this piece. No panel lining yet.



I'm hoping to have silver heels for all my future kits.



The red tube was originally black, part of the entire knee joint. Masking was a biatch but thank goodness it turned out ok.



Same for the gold tube on the gun. There's a little bleeding though, but I'm fine with it.



The red tubes on the forearm are its natural colour. However the black parts connected to the tubes were originally red. The beam saber's handle was the same colour as the beam actually. The most effective way of painting beam sabers for me so far is to prop them upright on clothes pegs and spray away.



This kit was a good exercise in masking for me. It'll probably be a while before I go back to this kit and work on its huge ass cannon.


Comments

Laurens said…
nice work...i tot u'd nvr post again sia...

Popular Posts