[OOB] HG 1/144 Mobile Cgue

This shall be my first kit done using my new compressor.
No major mods done, so I guess it can be considered as OOB......Heh Heh.
Gonna be adopting its original color scheme with slight variations (maybe in the form of striped camo).

Snap fitted.


Modded the insides of the shoulders to facilitate easy removal for painting.


I hate stickers for the mono eyes.
So I'm gonna try out something new with a bead and a 'big head' pin.


Hope it doesn't look too hideous.
For the final fitting, I'm gonna push the bead further in so that the pin head doesn't protrude out too much. The pin head is gonna be painted too.


Primed using Mr Base White by airbrushing.


COMPLETED


























Rest of the gallery can be viewed HERE.

Comments

WILLIAM TAN said…
Damn,
you got spammed by some 'feet-ish' site.

Anyway,
love the clean finish of the OOB CGue, but a tad too plain since this is an airbrush work. However, airbrush definitely works wonders. I have expected more than just clean JNM style finish. I would have expected pre-shading. The steel fists looked nice!
Laurens said…
how to delete comments ah?
like cannot leh.

Popular Posts