MS Stand

I had always been looking for a nice & cheap stand for my gunpla.
Finally, I was able to locate this stand at China Square Central from one of the weekend red table corridor vendors.
It's Made In China.
It costs S$4 each and S$7 for two.
(click on images to enlarge)

The MS Stand package.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The components.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The attachments.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
After some brief assembly, I found that the three U-shaped groin grips were all identical.
Maybe they should've made them in different depths or widths.

The stand.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The stand (with a kit).
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The stand was able to give you various flexible poses.
You can tilt it to the front, back, left and right because of the ball joint under the groin grip.
I give it a rating of 4/5 stars.

Comments

Popular Posts