Review: Filter Dust Mask

The use of spray paints on your kit is very common because you do spray painting while priming, colouring or finishing.
Though I enjoy getting high while doing my kits but getting my brain damaged as well is highly unde...de...de...sirable.
Hence a mask with a filter should be used while spray painting.

Where: Hai Chew Hardware & Co.
Price: S$1.00

It's a multi-purpose filter mask which filters out dust, pollen, powders and paint spray.
Judging from the language, it's probably made in Spain.


A fist-sized mask that covers your nose & mouth.
Although the adjustable elastic head band doesn't look like it can last for 10 years but I believe it can be easily replaced when worn out.


The filter material can be easily replaced thru a flip down compartment.
It's made of some kinda felt-like material(I think it's available @ Art Fiend).


Although it feels like I'm wearing a sock on my face but the stretchy cloth provides a comfortable fit even when worn for long durations.


For a buck......I give it a 10/10 rating.

Comments

Popular Posts