MG ZAKU II (MS-06F)

This has been quite a slow kit for me.
Snapping it together took me a week of on & off work.
Could be due to the nature of the kit......
Although it's an MG, there's not much of a skeleton and the armor is mainly made up of two halves fitted together with a major seam in the middle.

Saw some online pix where there're some white stripes on the body.

This is the proposed placement of the stripes(using reg masking tape).


After proper masking & handpainting the white stripes.


Painted the internals(gold, gun chrome and bronze).


Abit of weathering using enamel titanium silver.


Done with panel lining and a flat coat.
I shall call it the Skunk Zaku bcos of the white stripe across its head.

Took some pix of how it looks like now before I attempt to weather it.
Afraid that I might screw it up later, haha.

(click images to enlarge)


















Just For Fun (until I get the weathering done)


Completed
Weathered with some dry brushing and battle damaged techniques.























The rest of the pix can be found HERE.

Comments

Shaun said…
you are frickin brilliant! Now where have I heard that line before?

Popular Posts